Aller au contenu

Help me

Joppen

Messages recommandés

Im sorry to post here on your community, but I tried to send it on the english one. But anyway, (if this is in wrong place can some admin/mod place it in right forum?),

Anyway I have an domain at namecheap (mybattle.eu) this one I want to work from my nas that I have a website on, from the ip 217.209.174.212, which is under my local network. Anyone know how and where I do setup this? Is it in ddns? or dns? if dns how do I set it up to work for namecheap?

If im totally wrong then please guide me how to get this to work. 

And again sorry that I use your forum to get help.

• catimimi a mis en évidence ce sujet
Il y a 20 heures, Joppen a dit :

Im sorry to post here on your community, but I tried to send it on the english one. But anyway, (if this is in wrong place can some admin/mod place it in right forum?),

Anyway I have an domain at namecheap (mybattle.eu) this one I want to work from my nas that I have a website on, from the ip 217.209.174.212, which is under my local network. Anyone know how and where I do setup this? Is it in ddns? or dns? if dns how do I set it up to work for namecheap?

If im totally wrong then please guide me how to get this to work. 

And again sorry that I use your forum to get help.

Hello,

for your futur question, the english forum is here : https://forum.synology.com/enu/

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.