Aller au contenu

Ruby_Smith

Membres
  • Inscription

  • Dernière visite

About Me

Hi, I’m Ruby Smith, I enjoy exploring technology, online communities, and creative ways to make everyday communication more enjoyable. I also enjoy exploring creative ways to make everyday communication more fun and meaningful. I’m particularly interested in digital greetings, Funny thank you cards, and funny thank you GIFs that add a touch of humor to a simple message. I believe a little creativity can make expressing gratitude feel more personal and memorable. In my free time, I like discovering fresh greeting ideas and exploring different ways to share appreciation with friends and family. I also enjoy finding inspiration on theecards.com for occasions when a thoughtful message or a funny greeting can brighten someone’s day.

Account

Navigation

Rechercher

Rechercher

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.