Aller au contenu

Enregistreur Dvr Dans Surveillance Station (Cam Non Ip)

Messages recommandés

Voilà, j'ai 2 caméras analogiques exterieure (cable coax) qui arrivent sur mon enregisteur DVR (relié à mon reseau en RJ45) et qui possède (le DVR) sa propre adresse IP pour les 2 caméra (2 chanels sur le logiciel de vision)

J'ai aussi 1 cam IP intérieure (marche impec sur Surveillance Station)

J'ai une appli sur iPhone qui me permet de les regarder toutes ensemble (adresse IP du DVR pour les 2 analogiques et les 2 cam Ip via leur @IP) car on peut y ajouter des caméras, comme des enregistreurs (DVR) avec plusieurs chanels....

Ma question, peut-on configurer le DVR dans surveillance station comme on peut le faire pour une cam IP ??

En gros, pouvoir consulter mes 4 caméras (avec licence) sur 1 seule application qui me permettra d'enregistrer sur le NAS (pas de DD dans mon DVR pour le moment)...

Suis-je clair ?

MERCI

J'ai rien compris....mais je vais chercher ce que ça veut dire "rtsp"...

Merci

Bon, on va tester ça :

If you try and connect to the DVR with a client that supports RTSP, it will do one of two things:

1: Show you the camera feed without a password (actually useful so you can monitor the feeds using VLC).
2: Lockup the DVR so it needs to be rebooted.

Try it. Check the DVR is working using your iPhone or a computer. Go to a separate computer, open VLC and open a network stream "rtsp://ipaddress:554/"

I haven't figured it out yet, but I can tell you I viewed a live stream from my DVR by simply typing " "vlc rtsp://ipaddress:554/" in a terminal without entering any user-names or passwords.

This leads to another point. They advertise these units as using embedded Linux, yet they do not release the source code. If an exploit is found in these systems, it will likely remain unpatched.

*edit* It appears you need to be connected to the DVR using either the iPhone app or windows app to access it from a separate computer without a password, otherwise trying to connect will cause the DVR to lockup. It appears when the DVR is accessed using the iPhone or windows apps, it puts it in a state where you can connect using RTSP without authentication. Either way, anyone with access to port 554 can render the DVR inoperable. Interesting, as if I could figure this out, I could at least view the streams using Linux.

Voilà mon DVR si ça peut aider :

http://www.zmodo.com/4-ch-h-264-standalone-security-dvr-iphone-android-network-no-hard-drive.html